Here at Pro Performance – City of London EC3, we have been successfully treating neck pain for over 15 years.
Our friendly team will help you get out of pain and stay out of pain, using our advanced neck pain treatment and corrective exercises.
How common is neck pain?
Neck pain treatment is the second most common condition that we see at our City of London Clinic in EC3. (Lower back pain is no.1)
It is estimated that up to 70% of people will suffer with some sort of neck pain in their lifetime.
The great news is that most of the patients we see with neck pain will improve using our unique combination of advanced neck pain treatment techniques and corrective exercises.
What causes neck pain?
Neck pain is most often caused by 2 different conditions.
- Cervical facet syndrome – Neck pain caused by irritated spinal joints.
- Cervical “slipped” disc – Neck pain often caused by a bulging disc in your spine often with pain radiating down the arm.
Both of these conditions can present with a variety of symptoms. From a mild dull ache in the neck to excruciating pain in the neck with radiating arm pain (brachialgia).
Can neck pain be fixed?
Yes! The vast majority (over 90%) of our patients that have neck pain make a full recovery with our unique approach to neck pain treatment and rehab.
It is very important that you see a registered medical professional such as our GCC or GOsC registered clinicians to obtain an accurate diagnosis before starting any treatment or exercise plan.
How do you treat neck pain at Pro Performance Clinics City of London EC3?
Here at Pro Performance EC3, we believe in fixing the cause of your pain, not just the symptoms!
This means we assess every aspect of your health and give you the simple solutions to fix it.
Here’s what you can expect when you come for your first neck pain appointment.
- You will be asked about your neck pain, lifestyle, exercise, diet, sleep, stress and injury history.
- We perform a full-body functional movement screen. Assessing for any tight joints, weak muscles and dysfunctional movement patterns.
- Often your pain will be related to an issue elsewhere in your body; tight hips, old injuries, poor posture…you name it, we will assess it all!
- We use advanced treatment techniques to fix your neck pain.
- Active release technique (ART), muscle energy technique (MET), deep tissue massage, dry needling/medical acupuncture, Y-strap3 spinal mobilisation, gentle joint manipulation, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM), dynamic stretching
- Cutting edge technology such as shockwave, laser and TECAR therapy.
- This is what separates us from other clinics.
- We combine our advanced neck pain treatment with tailored corrective exercises to cure your condition permanently.
- Our corrective exercises are unique to you! We build strength from the ground up, using deep core activation exercises and a global strengthening program.
- We don’t just aim to get you pain-free, we want you to feel stronger than ever!
Are you suffering with neck pain, cervical facet syndrome or a cervical slipped disc? We can help you today!
Our friendly and experienced City of London Neck Pain Experts are here to help you get better and stay better!
Book in with one of our team today to get you pain free and active asap.
You can easily book via:
- Online – properformanceclinics.janeapp.co.uk
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – City of London EC3 9BS 02035760389
If you prefer to have a quick chat to one of our clinicians first, then just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back to discuss your case and how we can help.