That’s the average we all take in one day, so you definitely want to make sure you’re doing it correctly!!!
If you’ve ever suffered with lower back or neck pain, chances are that your breathing mechanics are dysfunctional. Even our elite athlete patients have problems have faulty breathing patterns, so it’s important for athletic performance too!
Luckily, there’s one really easy way to fix a bad breathing pattern without having to learn the bagpipes!
It’s called, diaphragmatic breathing.
Click here to see our 1 minute video of our resident strength and conditioning coach, Ben Blake-Davies, using his shoes to demonstrate diaphragmatic breathing technique…
P.s. You can use your hands instead of your shoes if you have smelly feet
If you’re suffering with breathing issues, sports injuries or spinal pain our professional team will help you get back to your best.
- Muscle imbalance and strength testing
- Functional movement correction
- Pelvic and postural realignment
- Tailored rehab exercises
- Muscle tone resetting, using dry needling and active release technique.
- Chiropractic manipulation to address skeletal imbalances i.e twisted pelvis, leg length difference etc
Call today on 020 7168 2471, Notting Hill or 020 7374 6181 Liverpool St to get expert advice and treatment.